Being superwoman is hard, to say the least. But the items below have helped me adjust to this crazy season of transition; some for expectant or new moms, others for any woman just looking to preserve her fabulousness.
- Expecful.com is a meditation for expecting and new moms. Awesome subscription service that walks you (and baby) through a soothing mindfulness session.
- 10-in-1 Flip Pillow – my fiance bought me this little earth cloud and I couldn’t be more thankful. At 31 weeks, I’m propping myself up slightly and getting the best night’s rest I’ve had in weeks! Definitely a must-try if you suffer from an achy neck or back.
- Nike Studio Wrap Pack – I talked about this shoe set before, but when I’m looking for something easy, neutral, and comfy to slip on, the ‘Flat’ portion of this set is perfect! Especially when running around the office for meetings.
- Baby & Me 2 prenatal vitamins – gluten-free, vegetarian, pesticide free, soy free, dairy free, farm fresh, non-GMO, kosher and contains brown rice, carrots, broccoli, and oranges. I feel healthier now that I’m pregnant and totally plan to continue taking these after Baby B arrives.
- Conair Foot Spa with Bubbles and Heat – being a full-time careerista is hard on the heels so I snagged this beauty to help me relax and recuperate in the evenings. Check out my foot soak recipe here!
- Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer – ah, winter weather and stretching skin – what a lovely combo! I’ve suffered with eczema and dry skin my whole life but this moisturizer is one of the best store-bought products I’ve found.
- My belly butter bars – get crafty, mommas; this stuff is a skin saver! Click the link to try my recipe.
- Ralph Lauren Sinclair Interlock Knit Sleep Shirt – For those nights when you just want to snuggle on the sofa with a good book and tasty drink. This sleep shirt (or any oversized shirt for that matter) is the perfect homebody uniform.
- The Day Designer daily planner – I first purchased a Day Designer in 2014 and have been hooked since. Between work tasks, passion projects, baby planning, etc. this planner keeps me on track with all the details.
If you’re not done with your holiday shopping, I suggest you snag a few of these items for yourself or some of the lovely ladies in your life!